- Q?How can i participate?
In general, there are 3 types of registrants for participating this conference as follows:
1. Authors: Making a presentation on the conference and publishing the paper in the proceedings; Need to submit full paper first
2. Presenters: Making a presentation only on the conference without paper publishing; Need to submit abstract first
3. Listeners: Participating in the conference only without presentation or paper publication; Contact us at email@example.com and request a listener registration form; pay the fee and send back the registration form.
- Q?How can i submit a paper/abstract?
- Q?I have submitted a paper, when can i receive the feedback?
Once you have submitted a paper, the secretary will inform you the paper ID and give some formatting feedbacks within 3 work days.
- Q?When can i receive the acceptance notification after the submission?
The papers will be assigned to the reviewers within 3 work days and we will try our best to send you the notification before the informed notification date. (Normally it takes 15-25 days).
- Q?How can i become a reviewer?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your CV along with the email. We will give the feedback within 3 work days.
- Q?Can i receive the invitation letter?
Invitation letter will be sent upon the request when your registration is confirmed.
The invitation letter from ICRMV cannot guarantee you a visa to China.
- Q?Will the organizer provide accommodation?
No, the organizer will not proide accommodation.
- Q?How can i pay the registration fee?
You can pay by credit card, Paypal, or bank transfer; For paypal and bank transfer, 30 USD more needed as the service charge. The detailed information can be found in the registration form.