All submitted papers will
be sent to reviewers for blind review.
The papers will be evaluated from the following aspects:
1. Relevance to the Conference Topic
3. Appropriateness of the research/study method
5. Relevance and clarity of graphics and tables
6. Presentation of the work
Submitted papers will be reviewed by Technical Program
Committee and sub-reviewers. The accepted papers will be
invited to do either oral or poster presentation in the
conference. All the submissions will receive
notification (Accept or Reject) via email on/before the
given notification date, after which the authors are
expected to register before the Registration Deadline.
Duplicate Submissions / Plagiarism
will not accept any paper which, at the time of
submission, is under review, is accepted for
publication, or has already been published in another
conference or a journal. Authors are also expected not
to submit their papers elsewhere during the
Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable academic
misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
If any act of plagiarism is found,
the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article
from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s)
and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate
overseeing office of academic ethics and research
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the
title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated
institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the
Submission Methods | 投稿方式
1. Full Paper Submission 全文投稿 (Presentation & Publication) | Abstract Submission 摘要投稿 (Presentation Only)
2. Each paper should be no less than 8 pages and no more than 12 pages.
3. Please upload your abstract / full paper to iConf. System (投稿链接 Click)
4. You can also directly send
your papers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates | 重要时间
Abstract & Full Paper Submission Deadline: September 20th, 2021
Notification Day: October 15th, 2021
Registration Deadline: November 5th, 2021