All submitted papers will
be sent to reviewers for blind review.
The papers will be evaluated from the following aspects:
1. Relevance to the Conference Topic
3. Appropriateness of the research/study method
5. Relevance and clarity of graphics and tables
6. Presentation of the work
Submitted papers will be reviewed by Technical Program Committee and sub-reviewers. The accepted papers will be invited to do either oral or poster presentation in the conference. All the submissions will receive notification (Accept or Reject) via email on/before the given notification date, after which the authors are expected to register before the Registration Deadline.
Policy on Duplicate Submissions / Plagiarism
will not accept any paper which, at the time of
submission, is under review, is accepted for
publication, or has already been published in another
conference or a journal. Authors are also expected not
to submit their papers elsewhere during the
Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If any act of plagiarism is found, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”
1. Full Paper Submission
Presentation & Publication
2. Abstract Submission
Oral Presentation Only
|Conference Template||Copyright Transfer Agreement|